Whole Moong Dal Dosa
Start your day on a wholesome note.
For the batter:
- 1 bowl of whole moong dal (sabut moong)
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin and coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Anantya Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, as required
- Water, as required
For the stuffing:
- 1 small bowl of grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt, as per taste
- Red chilli powder, as per taste
- Soak the moong dal in water for 7-8 hours.
- After soaking, add the dal into a blender along with 2 tablespoons of water, chilli, ginger and curry leaves. Grind it till it turns into a paste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the batter.
- Add salt, pepper, coconut, cumin and coriander powder to the batter and mix well.
- Heat Anantya Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil on a tava over a low flame before spreading the dosa batter evenly.
- Add more oil to the dosa to cook it before flipping it over on medium heat. Make sure both sides of the dosa are cooked.
- Switch back to low heat and start adding the stuffing on the dosa.
- Gently roll the dosa to seal the stuffing in.
Serve with tomato and peanut chutney.